Thousands Of Clients Have Come To Us For The Results They Need
Aggressive Northern Illinois Criminal Attorneys
Criminal defense is a complex area of law that requires a sharp, knowledgeable and talented lawyer. Penalties for even seemingly minor offenses have the potential to carry serious penalties and a permanent criminal record. Having sound representation from an experienced criminal defense attorney can help to ensure that your rights are protected at all times. The law office Majer, Sheen & Piereth, P.C. is committed to obtaining the most favorable possible outcome for every client.
Our attorneys have combined experience of over 20 years in the practice of criminal law. Regardless of the type of charges you are facing, we are prepared to aggressively represent you.
Comprehensive Criminal Defense Services
We take our responsibility to our clients very seriously. We know what a criminal conviction can do to a person’s future, and how it can jeopardize your educational, career and housing opportunities. With every client we serve, our criminal defense trial attorneys thoroughly investigate the case from every angle in order to build the strongest possible defense on your behalf. If there is a way to beat the charges against you, we will find it.
We have successfully represented clients in all types of criminal matters, including:
- Drunk Driving – DUI, DWI, OUI
- Weapons Crimes – gun charges, shootings, stabbings
- Drug Cases – marijuana, weed, cocaine
- Traffic Cases – car accidents, suspended license, traffic tickets
- Domestic Violence – battery, aggravated assault, order of protection
- Violent Crimes – murder, homicide, home invasion
- Theft Defense – shoplifting, robbery, burglary
- Felonies – a crime punishable by a term of imprisonment of not less than one year or by the death penalty
- Misdemeanors – a crime punishable with incarceration for one year or less
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
Contact our criminal defense law firm today to learn more about our services and how we can help you. We have appointments available during regular business hours, evenings and weekends. Call us at 630-553-7788 or send us an e-mail for a response by the end of the next business day. We accept all major credit cards and offer convenient payment plans.