DeKalb County Family Law
Family law matters require more than just knowledge of the law. Since family law matters are often extremely emotional, a good attorney must be able to communicate effectively and manage different personalities. Our firm prides itself on its catered approach to the sensitive issues of family law.
At the office of Majer, Sheen and Piereth, P.C. of Sycamore we take a personal and professional approach to handling all aspects of family law. We are dedicated to upholding your rights, while preserving the dignity of all parties involved. From our offices in Sycamore, Illinois, we serve people throughout DeKalb County and northern Illinois. We are determined to achieve the best results for our clients, and we will work hard to ensure you receive the best legal counsel available.
Sycamore Illinois Family Law Representation
Our firm offers a full range of family law legal services. In addition to divorce representation, we also provide legal counsel and representation in the following areas:
- Divorce-Our divorce attorneys strive to not only help our clients resolve divorce disputes, but to educate them about the divorce process and prepare them for the future.
- Child Support-Parents have one main concern when it comes to their child’s well-being: how to adequately provide for their child’s overall needs.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements—Making preparations for families-to-be in case of undesirable scenarios (i.e., divorce or death).
- Domestic Violence—Ensuring the safety of victims or the rights of the wrongly accused.
- Restraining Orders and Injunctions—Protecting those whose safety is at risk or in question.
- Adoption—Assisting individuals and families with the legal aspects of adopting a child.
- Guardianship—Helping clients make plans for dependents who may need a guardian and assisting clients in obtaining guardianships over loved ones in need.
- Parentage Issues – Helping resolve paternity disputes and matters pertaining to establishing parentage such as DNA testing, child support, custody, visitation/parenting time, and out-of-state removal.
Our dedicated lawyers serving the Sycamore, Rockford, Oregon, and Dixon areas are prepared to guide you toward attaining your goals.
Contact a Northern Illinois Family Law Attorney
Contact our family law firm office today to learn more about our legal services and how we can help you. We have appointments available during regular business hours, evenings, and weekends. Call us at 815-895-2100 or send us a message using our Contact Form, and we will respond by the end of the next business day. We accept all major credit cards and offer convenient payment plans. Do not hesitate to call and find out what the next step is toward achieving your goals.